18 February 2013

Uganda Trip January 2013

Well I have just last week returned from Uganda and what an amazing trip it was. There have been occasions when I have been there and nothing seems to go your way and you see time running out. So you have to leave with unfinished business and that is tough.

The reality is that working in Uganda or any developing country is challenging, by the pure nature of the fact that it is a developing country means that infrastructure is not always in place, processes not in place and procedures not followed. But this trip just 'rocked'! I have come away feeling so invigorated with all that was achieved and with such a clear direction on where we are heading!

So much so that I am not going to post this in one article......I am gonna break it down into bite size pieces!

More to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.